At Wellspring we know that leaving your infant in someone else’s care can be a stressful experience. Because of that, we take extra care to provide a safe and clean environment.
Here are just a few of the things we do each week to ensure the cleanliness and safety of our Baby Suite.
- We sanitize the room with hospital grade cleaning wipes before each Sunday morning experience
- Our volunteers have been trained by a board certified Pediatric Registered Nurse on how to provide the best care possible for your child.
- Our volunteers are trained on proper hand-washing techniques and the best way to prevent the spread of germs in the Baby Suite
- All volunteers wear a clean, sterilized tops over their clothing to prevent the spread of germs.
- All toys in the Baby Suite are switched out and replaced with clean, sterilized toys before each service. Each hour has a different set of toys sanitized for play.
- We require every child to be fever and illness-free for 24 hours before entering the Baby Suite.
We recommend parents bring a diaper bag and bottle, both labeled with your child’s name. Please feel welcome to bring any comfort items your child might have such as a blanket or favorite toy. You will also want to bring a change of clothes for your child just in case it is needed.
3-6 YRS OLD
Your little ones will spend time singing songs and learning Bible stories together in a large group. Then they will apply what they learned in smaller groups.
Each week your child will be apart of a unique curriculum called Elevate Jr. This curriculum is aimed at ages 3 to 6 Years Old. The curriculum utilizes fantastic animations, puppets, music and graphics to help you teach the lesson. It teaches children how to apply Bible concepts and stories to their everyday lives. We also incorporate a special time of worship designed especially for preschoolers.
What We Are Learning
City Streets, The Musical
We will be singing and dancing along to City Streets Jr., The Musical! Children ages 3-6 will join Sydney, the new kid in town, as he gets to know the neighborhood. As Sydney meets his new neighbors, they will help him learn about who God is and how God wants him to live. Each week your children will enjoy fun songs and an animated Bible story as Sydney makes a decision about whether or not to do the right thing.