Notifications we’ll send
We will send notifications when we post new sermons and add invites for a new series, we’ll let you know when we’re live streaming our Sunday experiences, remind you of Beach Baptism times, and much more. Push Notifications are a great way to stay in touch with all the happenings at Wellspring.
If you subscribed to our notification system prior to August 28th, 2017 you will have to resubscribe to notifications. We’ve installed a security update to ensure that we’re delivering our content to your device in the safest possible manner. To resubscribe, please refresh this page and click the “Allow” button when the browser asks if you would like to let Wellspring Church send you notifications. You can also click the red bell in the bottom left corner of your screen.
You can unsubscribe from the old notifications by going to your notifications manager in your browser and turning off notifications from https://wellspring.os.tc:443.
How To Remove/Unsubscribe from Notifications
Here is a handy guide for disabling notifications on the more popular browsers.
Easiest: Notification Bell
- Click on the Red Bell at the bottom left side of your screen.
- Click the “Unsubscribe” button.
- That’s it!
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Content settings.
- Click Notifications.
- Choose to block or allow notifications:
- Launch Safari
- Go to Safari > Preferences (or press Command-Comma).
- Click on the Notifications tab.
- From there you can manually disable/enable notifications from select sites, remove all notifications, or access your system-wide Notification Preferences.
- Go to the Firefox menu
- Select Preferences.
- Select the Content panel and click the “Choose…” button under Notifications.
- Select the site.
- Click Remove Site.
Notifications are not currently supported on all browsers and devices, the table below will indicate which devices/browsers are supported.
|Samsung Internet Browser||N/A||N/A||Yes (4.0+)||N/A|
|Microsoft Edge||Coming Soon||N/A||N/A||N/A|
We’re always looking to improve our website and communication with you. We really think you’re going to enjoy notifications and all of the other great features we’ll be rolling out over the next few months.