It’s not a career. It’s a calling.
We believe in creating an atmosphere for those who want to join their talents with their passion for growing the local church. This is a place where people work closely together to advance one common vision To Create a Church that Unchurched People Love to Attend!
Below are the available job openings at Wellspring. If you are interested in one of the openings please check out the information below.
Service Programming Coordinator
Reports To Worship/Communications Pastor
One Sentence Job Description:
To create environments and experiences that are engaging, intentional and inspirational.
To serve Wellspring Church through the Service Programming Division by creatively planning and executing programs and events in our building and in our community.
- Assist the Service Programming Director in planning and executing Sunday morning Responsibilities
- Attend creative and evaluation meetings. Research and execute creative elements and ideas.
- (Time Commitment-5 hours a week)
- Creative Communication Pieces
- Assist the Service Programming Director and the Visual Director (TJ) with video elements, creative social media posts and email communication for Wellspring Church, Students, and Kids.
- Audit and maintain consistency across all platforms.
- (Time Commitment- 7 hours a week)
- Sunday Atmosphere
- Communicate Sunday’s “Bottom Line” to all teams making sure that there’s a unified message each Sunday from the Parking Lot to the Auditorium
- Help Maintain the Lobby Atmosphere (Theming, Design, and Layout)
- Sunday Prep & Logistics
- Schedule volunteers and communicate technical elements to necessary personal.
- Work with the Service Programing Director, Producer, and Audio Visual Leads.
- (Time Commitment-3-5 hours)
- Serve other departments with Service Programming Needs
- Maintain systems (Basecamp and Planning Center) that allow all environments are executed based on the Service Programming Irreducible Minimums.
- Assist departments with volunteer communication and planning as needed.
- Assist with setup and tear down efforts to maintain irreducible minimums.
- Recruitment and leadership of Creative Story Telling Team as needed for In-room and social media
- Photography, Creative Video elements, etc.
Work with the SPD to plan and execute needed items for in-room, social media, app and email communication.(Time Commitment 3-5 hours a week)
- Assist Music Director
- Pads, playlists, scoring, etc. to increase the impact of the musical elements in the service.
- (Time commitment 2-3 hours)
This is a full-time, 40-hours a week, position that will include hours on Sunday mornings.
This Job does include benefits.
If you are interested in applying to the above job fill out the form below
Purpose: To assist the Director of Operations with tasks in the areas of finance, building management, and office management. The heart of this position is someone who has a passion for helping organizations run efficiently. An interest in the operational side of ministry and a desire to create and improve systems are key characteristics of this position.
Reports to: Director of Operations
Areas of Responsibility:
- Generates various financial reports for Director of Operations.
- Ensures all receipts turned in by staff and invoices received by vendors are scanned and sent to the bookkeeper.
- Assists with answering questions and communications related to giving.
- Oversees counting team on Sunday mornings.
- Helps in generating and distributing quarterly and year-end giving statements.
- Assists with supply orders, pricing research, and inventory management.
- Communicates with suppliers and contractors for repairs, maintenance, and inventory.
- Researches project proposals and solicits bids for repairs/maintenance/work when needed.
- Directs Building Team volunteers and curates weekly tasks for them to complete.
- Assists with management of event bookings and coordinates with various departments.
- Coordinates volunteers (and contractors if needed) for weekly event setup/teardown.
- Serves as the administrator for the office.
- Inventories and purchases office supplies and helps keep purchases within budget.
- Checks mail at the post office twice a week and daily at the office.
- Returns phone calls as needed and able to provide basic information to phone and email requests or forward to appropriate department head/assistant.
- Makes supply pickups and drop-offs as needed.
Sundays- 5 hrs
- 8AM – 1PM – Processing offering and assisting with Sunday operations.
- 9-2 Monday – Thursday
Competencies Critical to this Position
- Willingness to take on new tasks and initiatives
- Attention to detail
- Research Orientated
- Ability to communicate professionally via phone, email and written correspondence.
- Proficiency in meeting deadlines
This is a part-time, 25-hours a week position that will include hours on Sunday mornings.
If you are interested in applying to the above job, please fill out the form below.
Job Application Form