It’s not a career. It’s a calling.
We believe in creating an atmosphere for those who want to join their talents with their passion for growing the local church. This is a place where people work closely together to advance one common vision To Create a Church that Unchurched People Love to Attend!
Below are the available job openings at Wellspring. If you are interested in one of the openings please check out the information below.
Purpose: To assist the Director of Operations and Lead Pastor Assistant with all areas of operations, building management, office management and assist with special events. To serve as an office presence during the week by receiving deliveries, answering phones and helping keep office area clean and presentable, and assist with the administration of the building and property.
Reports to: Director of Operations
Areas of Responsibility:
- Inputs weekly offering and takes deposits to bank.
- Sends appropriate reports on Monday morning to Director of Operations.
- Helps with counting team management.
- Ensures all receipts turned in by staff and received by vendors are scanned and sent to bookkeeper.
- Assists the team with supply orders and inventory managements.
- Spreadsheet production and creation as needed.
- Assists in generating and distributing quarterly and year-end giving statements.
- Assist Director of Operations with all tasks associated with building upkeep.
- Coordinates with suppliers and contractors for repairs, maintenance, and inventories.
- Researches contractors and solicits bids for repairs/maintenance when needed.
- Oversees Building Team volunteers and directs weekly tasks for them to work on.
- Coordinates volunteers (and contractors if needed) for weekly event setup/teardown
- Coordinates with other assistant(s) to ensure office is always staffed during operating hours. Inventories and purchases office supplies and helps keep purchases within budget.
- Checks mail at the post office twice a week and daily at the office.
- Returns phone calls as needed and able to provide basic information to phone and email requests or forward to appropriate department head/assistant.
- Occasional errand running as necessary.
- Assisting other staff with basic admin tasks as directed by Director of Operations
- Assists with coordinating special events.
- Coordinate communication between departments as necessary during planning and execution of special event.
- Coordinate and organize volunteers.
- Processing offering and assisting with Sunday operations.
- 9-3 Monday – Thursday
Competencies Critical to this Position
- Willingness to take on new tasks and initiatives
- Detail Focused
- Skilled at buffering interruptions
- Ability to make phone calls to current and perspective volunteers
- Proficiency in meeting deadlines
This is a part-time, 30-hours a week, position that will include hours on Sunday mornings.
If you are interested in applying to the above job fill out the form below