We know that Better is Possible! Every year we partner with organizations that share this belief and who are actively serving the men, women and children that are the most vulnerable and in need of hope.
Last year our church came together to give to our community in an extravagant way in 2019. Through this special offering, we were able to
- give financial assistance to our local schools to help them recover from Hurricane Florence and the subsequent flooding.
- start a brand new partnership through Fostering Together that allowed the Guardian Ad Litem program to use our facilities to recruit and train 41 new guardians and we’ve hosted 2 appreciation and continuing education events this year.
- continue our partnership with New Directions as we remodeled 2 bathrooms at their Women’s Shelter. We were able to continue to care for their staff through an office remodel and assisted with maintenance in their shelters so they could continue to care for the men, women and children that call New Directions home.
- open up our building to all of our partners for trainings, appreciation events and celebrations. This December we will be hosting the Habitat for Humanity Christmas party that celebrates the families that are taking steps toward homeownership. We’ll also be hosting the Fostering Hope Snowflake Carnival for children that are in foster care.
- begin a brand new partnership with SOS Healthcare that has allowed them to utilize some of our brand new kids spaces to work with and care for children with Autism to prepare them to enter the school system.
- help Branches of Love meet their goal this year to provide Christmas to those in our community. This year this incredible organization discovered that they would not be able to get Christmas trees to sell due to a tree shortage. Families in our community have come to depend on this assistance to provide Christmas for their families and we want to close that gap!
If you have given in the past to make this happen, THANK YOU! Your generosity has allowed us to maintain these relationships with our community partners and has allowed us to say yes to their requests throughout the year.
On December 15th, our church will come together again to give our best gift to our community through our LoveMB Christmas Offering. Through this special offering we will be able to continue to serve these organizations and a few more in 2020 as we continue to Love Myrtle Beach together.
If you would like to make your LoveMB gift today, you can do that through our online giving now. It’s safe, secure and very simple to use. Your generosity now or on December 15th will make a difference in our community!